- Do not place your finger or any objects near the metal piston above the attachment while the Massage Gun is in use or just after use. The metal piston can become extremely hot.
- Do not use any attachments or batteries other than the ones provided by MassageGuns and only as instructed by MassageGuns.
- Do not use the Massage Gun on your head, heart or near your genitals. Do not get hair caught in the attachment arm or any other moving part on the Massage Gun. Do not use the Massage Gun above your Adam’s Apple or C4 vertebrae.
- Do not get the Massage Gun wet other than by cleaning it with a magic eraser or a lightly damp towel.
- Do not block the vents of the motor.
- To extend the life of the battery, remove the battery from the charger once the LED turns green.
- Never attempt to disassemble the battery.
- Never store a battery in direct sunlight or at temperatures above 104 °F. (40°C)
- Only charge the battery when the ambient temperature is between 32 °F (0°C) and 104 °F (40°C).
- Never expose the battery or charger to water.
- For long-term storage, the battery should be fully charged.
- Always remove after the light turns solid green.